*** COVID-19 Update ***
WholEarth Massage Therapy is committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment to receive Massage Therapy with client safety being top priority. Here is a friendly reminder of protocols I have abided by since receiving my Texas Massage License.
- Thorough cleaning of supplies and work area at the beginning of my workday, after each client and at the end of each work day.
- Washing of all sheets, towels and blankets daily.
- Washing of hands at least two times while interacting with each client and many times more throughout the day.
- Hand Sanitizer usage before, during and after each massage.
- Awareness of the many contraindications, including flu-like symptoms, prohibiting clients from receiving Massage Therapy and enforcing such situations.
Here are some additional measures I have taken during these times
- Closed all operations for 6 weeks beginning March 16th to practice social distancing.
- The wearing of a mask during each chair and table session.
- The ability to wear gloves at client's request.
- Purchase of a dehumidifier.
- Reached out to clients for any new health concerns.
- Client COVID screening forms.
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding any of this information. Thanks - Matt